Yesterday I attended the Yes group meeting in London. This group has been created 16 years ago to promote happiness, peace and abundance! Every last Wednesday of the month, they invite two of the best motivational speakers from all over the world! And it’s only £10 if you become a member!
Richard Tan, the creator of SUCCESS RESSOURCES, gave a fantastic speech!
Here are Richard Tan’s 12 tips on how to build better relationships with people:
1. CARE FOR PEOPLE: Richard was giving the example of his bad results in class until his teacher started to care for him by giving him a plate of noodles! Then he started working hard! “No one care what you say or do until they know you love and care for them”
2. MAKE YOUR DECISION RIGHT: When Richard asked Bill Clinton if he thought it was a good or bad idea to have sent troops in Afghanistan, Bill Clinton replied: “It’s not about knowing if it is right or wrong, it’s done, it’s now about making it right: let’s build schools, roads and peace there.”
3. MONEY IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. MOST IMPORTANT IS PEACE AND REST: “If you can’t be peaceful while making money, lower your needs.”
4. MEAN WHAT YOU SAY AND DO WHAT YOU PROMISE
5. BE KIND BUT FIRM: “Kind with people, firm with negotiation.”
6. A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED: “Help when you can.”
7. PEOPLE LIKE TO WORK WITH PEOPLE THEY LIKE: “Be yourself!”
8. FORGIVE FORGET AND LET GO. “If someone betrays you, just stand up again and carry on.”
9. LISTEN TO PEOPLE they will love you for that
10. YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE, YOU ARE HOW YOU MANAGE YOUR MONEY: “Pay promptly!”
11. MAKE IT WORTH THE WHILE FOR OTHERS TO ASSIST YOU.
12. BE GENEROUS
He strongly invited us to attend Robert Kiwasaki’s seminar in June 2010 in London!
“The Secret Psychology of Wealth”
A Weekend That Will Change Your Financial Life Forever!