BUS 211 WEEK 1 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT BUSINESS MODELS, SYSTEMS AND ORGANIZATION For more course tutorials visit
www.uoptutorial.comConsider a local business whose services you frequently use. What are the main components of this company’s business modelWrite a 400- to 500-word response in which you do the following:
• Describe the three components of the business system that comprises the local business you selected. Use Figure 1.2 on p. 11 of Introduction to Business as a reference.
• Identify the form of business organization that the business currently uses: joint-stock company, limited liability, partnership, or sole proprietorship.
• Explain the differences between your business’s form of organization and the other three forms.
Resources: Ch. 1 & 2 of Introduction to Business
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————BUS 211 WEEK 2 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT PROFITS AND SUPPLY AND DEMAND For more course tutorials visit
www.uoptutorial.comResource: Ch. 1 of Introduction to Business
Consider a fictional business you would be interested in starting. You will be using this same business in other weekly assignments throughout the course.
You are seeking financing for your business, and a potential investor has asked you to provide more information.
Write a 400- to 500-word response to your potential investor in which you do the following:
• Describe the products or services your business will offer and the resources–materials, supplies, building, and so on–that you will need for your startup.
• Examinethe differences between profit and profitability and how you plan to use your profits to increase your business profitability.
• Describe how you expect your business may be affected by the…