1.First Step After You Have Landed Your First Job
Thank God and all who assisted you
Your parents, well wishers,guardians for supporting you throughout till you got a job.
– Give back to society by taking tithes to church.
“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”
– King James Bible “Authorized Version”, Cambridge Edition
Set Financial Goals: To achieve these financial goals and visions, take loans
The amount taken as a loan shuold be used as follows;
– invest it in appreciating asset or in education, A good credit facility should be one that:
– has higher margin/Debt Service Ratio
– Check for ability to reduce principle through lumpsum payments that stream from the investment funded by the loan
Seek The Right Direction At The Work place:
– Chose your new croud wisely
-forcus at your work, avoid unneccesary distractions
-Dress one to levels above your rank
– find a mentor
“Java is not a daily hangout and bana still remains the cheapest lunch in town.”
Aim to improve your performance:
– Allign your passion to your work
– Invest for self improvement; ” the best investment on Earth is Earth, The Second Best Is Education.” Real estates.
You can only quit your job for self employment when net incomes from your investments are far greater than your current job scale salary.
– Set a carreer path.
Set A Financial Foundation:
– Do not change your neighbourhood immediately you land a new job
– Share rent in your new apartment if you have to move out
– Ideal rent expense should be less than 30% of your net earnings. 10% to 20% of net earnings is ideal.
– Maintain your bridges and networks
-Live within your means:
-pay yourself first by making savings,…