MGT 538 Final Exam
www.StudentWhiz.com1) Experts suggest that firms that want to globalize through e-commerce must first localize, which means that firms need to
• use local suppliers, vendors, and distributors to manufacture products for the local market
• modify their products and services to meet the needs and interests of local cultures
• sell their products in a brick-and-mortar store before selling them through an e-market
• test their products and services in local markets before selling them over the Internet2) Which of the following behaviors is inconsistent with Casse’s profile of successful American negotiators?
• Refusing to make concessions in advance
• Exhibiting a good sense of timing
• Being quiet and not arguing
• Understanding the issues
Click here to Download MGT 538 Final Exam3) Dell most likely offshores product support service jobs to India because of the
• superior technical knowledge of Indian workers
• extensive call center experience of Indian workers
• lower payroll costs associated with Indian workers
• customer preference for interacting with Indian workers4) In the context of doing business in Asia, what is meant by the phrase “the contract is in the relationship, not on the paper”?
• Asian contracts are not legally binding for MNCs.
• Contracts are ceremoniously destroyed after they are written.
• Managers risk being offensive to Asians by requiring contracts.
• Managers should nurture the relationship to ensure the reliability of the contract.5) The ________ model of leadership style has been recommended by American research studies as one more likely to have positive results with American employees.
Want to see the complete Answers..? Click MGT 538 Complete Course6) Which of the following is a similarity between the negotiation styles of both North Americans and Latin Americans?
MGT 538 Final Exam