MTH 208 Final Exam (New) (3 Sets)For more course tutorials visit
www.shoptutorial.comMTH 208 Week 5 Final Exam
This tutorial contains 3 sets of finals with different values
1. Calculate the sum of 1/7 and 1/3.
1. Calculate the product of 1/3 and 1/4.
1. Select the expression that represents the statement “22 more than a number”.
1. Determine the value of 5(x+7)-3 when x=9.
1. Determine the value of x(8-x)+9 when x= -4.
1. Select the expression that represents the statement “3 times than a number”.
1. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How many ounces are in 7 pounds
1. In a given training week, a swimmer completes 1/4 mile on day one, 2/5 mile on day two, and 3/7 mile on day three. How many total miles does the athlete swim in the given week
1. Select the simplified expression for 8(x-6)-6(x-1) +9x.
1. The temperature on one day in January for Phoenix,AZ, is 52 degrees Fahrenheit.On the same day in Barrow, AK, the temperature is -17 degrees Fahrenheit. What is the difference between these two temperatures
1. Solve 8x+6=1.
1. Select the expression that is equivalent to -2(x-4).
1. A clothing store offers a 60% discount on all purchases. What is the discount in dollars (before tax)for an item originally costing $ 20.00 dollars
1. A taxi company charges passengers $2.40 for the first mile and $1.20 per mile for each additional mile .How much would the bill is for a 15 mile trip
1. A team needs to save up at least $400 for new uniforms and currently has $210. They decide to hold a fundraiser where they can earn $7 in profits for each item sold. What inequality could be solved to determine the minimum number, n, of items to be sold
1. The temperate on a summer day is 77° Fahrenheit. The formula to convert temperature to ° Celsius: °C = 5/9 (°F – 32°) .what is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius
1. A family travels at an average rate of 41 miles per hour for a given road…